Harley Dealership

Motorcycles with Straight Pipes, Boom Cars, Car Alarms, Semi Trucks with Engine Brakes, Off-Road Vehicles, Back-Up Alarms, Keyless Entry Sounds, Artificial Vehicle Sounds, Rumbler Sirens.
Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:23 pm
My neighborhood is located 600 feet from a site that was just approved by my City Planning Commissioners for a new Harley Davidson Dealership. We are opposed to it because the bikes, concerts, dyno testing, and training track. The initial proposal by HD included a 75,000 sq ft building that included an outdoor stage to host at least 2 concerts a month. When we all began speaking out and opposing it, HD pulled their event protocol. Why, because that part of the proposal was not approved. So now they can build and will have to go in front of the planning commission before they host each event for approval. I am asking for anyone's help on this. I have nothing against HD but am extremely opposed, along with 6 other neighborhoods, to the dealerships location. We are actively opposing this and it has received much media coverage over the past few weeks. Please help.
Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:06 am
you better sell and ge the hell out of there
Sat May 20, 2017 1:05 am
Loud pipes save lives.