Noise in Sky - Nothing There - What is it?

Problems & Solutions, Community Activism, News Reports, Published Articles, Research Studies, Academia.
Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:17 pm
I've looked all over the Internet and asked around but find nothing on this subject. I hope this doesn't sound too nutty...

A developer moved into this very rural area, and it has been horrible. Long story short, a month or so I began wondering why so many airplanes were going overhead. In a clear sky I saw nothing, not even a trail, although the very rare airplane is easy to spot. When I hear the noise, which sounds a lot like an airplane, there's not a trace of anything up there.

The noise begins as early as 6am and goes until very late at night sometimes. Loud enough to wake me up with the windows closed. It always goes in the same direction: one side to another, never turning back the same way, and then it disappears for a while.

Any idea if it's some sort of security or WiFi-type thing? Any idea at all? He's had a lot of big machinery over there. It's a private residence that he's doing some sort of operations on which began in March and continue. Shortly before it began happening, there were several tremendous BOOM!s that could probably be heard a mile away,

Any ideas most deeply appreciated. I have already contacted the Township, but they are very uninterested.

I live in Wayne County in Northeast Pennsylvania.

Thank you!
Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:57 pm
Also, possibly connected: Last week for a few days I lost Internet repeatedly although both WiFi and LAN lights were on.

This noise woke me up very early this morning while it was still dark. I would really appreciate any guess at all, as local politicians do nothing to help.
Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:36 am
PROBABLY AIR FORCE JETS. ITS CONTANT JETS OVER AND OVER THESE DAYS