Calling All Comedians

Problems & Solutions, Community Activism, News Reports, Published Articles, Research Studies, Academia.
Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:21 pm
Professional comedians and anyone that just has something funny.

If comedians started coming up with skits to make fun of these people and their horn locks, bass systems, motorcycles and everything sound pollution, that would help get the word out. We really need to make fun of these people. Especially the people in charge of the show (government, automakers, corporations).

Comedians are well known for making fun of people. This is a good subject to cash in on.
Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:07 pm
Can someone draw a cartoon sketch showing a person walking away from their car holding up the key pressing the lock button.

An array of large cartoon horns come out from under the hood of the car blasting noise breaking all the windows in adjacent cars, birds fall out of the sky, fish come up out of the pond and a drinking glass from someone sitting on the outside patio shatters.

Maybe the person walking away from the car is with their spouse who makes a comment. "Is the car locked?" or some ridiculous statement of obliviousness to society.
Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:31 am
I thought this commercial was a parody, but oh no.... It's real. I can't believe it. It's like a nightmare.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NtEhxGigSw

I could see a saturday night live sketch....showing how ridiculous that is. Maybe the sketch would be it being a nightmare. lol
Like the woman can't wake-up out of the dream of not being able to turn the sound off (her alarm clock). It keeps chirping and chirping because all her neighbors are doing it and she can't sleep at night and maybe in the end kills herself. Yeah I could totally see that being a Saturday night life sketch. I mean it sounds serious but it could be done in a funny way. People who have watched SNL know what I mean.
Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:11 pm