corporations against sound pollution

Problems & Solutions, Community Activism, News Reports, Published Articles, Research Studies, Academia.
Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:36 am
I went to the movies today and saw for the millionth time that M&M's commercial to silence your cellphones and turn off your bright screens during the movie. I got to thinking. M&M's obviously is using this for advertising but there must be something behind the leadership there that is against a type of noise pollution nuisance.

Wouldn't it be nice if they could somehow thrown in some funny thing about car horn locking mechanisms? Like a brief scene outside the movie theater where everyone is honking their car to lock it before the show. Maybe M&M's are a company someone can approach to help with public awareness on this issue?

I am publicly calling on M and M's with this post to try to incorporate something into your campaign. :)
Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:58 pm
Yeah - M&M, I second that! I personally promise to eat at least one or two of your little thingies if you produce and show that ad!

I'll eat 1 or 2 more if you throw in an ad about silencing your motorcycles and boom cars.

I am not kidding and that's a huge commitment on my part, too, as who knows what bad consequences the intake of up to four of those strange pills will have on my body! What's in that stuff, anyways?