THE HUM

Problems & Solutions, Community Activism, News Reports, Published Articles, Research Studies, Academia.
Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:54 am
Education sucks on purpose. It is the desire of the globalists to destroy the country. The globalists are the enemy of the country and of all people. Not that you need to be convinced, but if you want to see just how stupid people have really become, you can also watch some of the petion videos made by Mark Dice, also on Youtube. But just hearing some of these idiots with the boom cars is enough to let us know that the educators have failed society. Just remember that its al by design.
Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:05 am
This very moment there is that deep bass off in the distance. It's been going on for an hour. At first I ignored it and it wasn't a big deal, but the longer it goes on, the more it seems to build some sort of pressure in my head. I can't really explain it, but it's uncomfortable. It's like if you go on a long drive or road trip and you change elevations and need to pop your ears. It's really uncomfortable. I know from experience that it will eventually go away and in the mean time I just have to figure out a way to block out this ignorant/oblivious person's rude actions. Then I will get a little while of peace until the next ignoramous shows up. :(

And before someone attacks me.

This person is rude because they are forcing others to be aware of his/her presence with a kind of sound that is known for a fact to disturb people.
This person is ignorant and oblivious because if they understood/were aware of above said about being rude they would not do it.
It is possible nothing at all bothers this person, but I'd be willing to bet that there are things in the world that people do that upset this person. It's an understanding that you have compassion for not bothering others in the same way that you hope others have a compassion for not bothering you. People seemed to have forgotten the golden rule.
Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:32 am
when you hear it again, take a walk outside at night and find the source.
Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:29 pm
Last night the hum was extremely loud. I had to put my dehumidifier near my bed and run it all night just to drown out the noise. It was aweful. But another thing was going on last night as well. There was a full moon. It was very bright outside. Perhaps the moon is involved with this hum problem. I will be doing some research to see what I can find out...
Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:10 pm
I can safely say that the moon has absolutely no effect on sound.
Barometric pressure might impact low bass though. On a cool or cold night, sound will travel farther. This is because cold air is more dense than hot air.
The only thing the moon might do is make it brighter at night for people to be more active.